|Course Date||Onsite fees:||Live Online fee:||Register
Onsite in Nairobi, Kenya
|04/12/2023 To 08/12/2023||1,000 USD
| 600 USD
|12/02/2024 To 16/02/2024||1,000 USD
| 600 USD
|13/05/2024 To 17/05/2024||1,000 USD
| 600 USD
|12/08/2024 To 16/08/2024||1,000 USD
| 600 USD
|11/11/2024 To 15/11/2024||1,000 USD
| 600 USD
Logical framework matrix clearly define realistic objectives, assumptions and risks that describe how the operation is designed to work. It also indicate the minimum set of results indicators for each objective and assumption that are feasible to collect and analyse. The framework further provide indicators measure performance on implementation and achievement of results, as well as means of verification for each indicator as well as outlines the source of data needed to achieve each of the indicator. The Project Cycle Management on the other hand is the process of effectively planning and managing projects, programs, and organizations. This 5 days course intends to orient the participants on use of Logical framework and project cycle management to enhance success and sustainability of projects.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is ideal for project managers, staff managing projects, staff in non-government organizations, project donors, CBO operatives, government officials and anyone involved in project management.
At the end of the training participants will be:
· Equipped with knowledge, skills, and practices on project cycle management including programming, identification, formulation, financing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
· Understand project management tools such as the Logical Framework Approach (LFA) as well as participatory approaches commonly used in projects;
· Learn how to use the tools, and have basic skills in using the Logical Framework Approach in the management of projects and programmes
· Gain improved competency in effective project management.
· Understanding and being able to apply the 7 Steps of Logical Framework Analysis (LFA)
· Definition of a Project
· Introduction to PCM-LFA
· What is a Project?
· Project Cycle Management
· Description of Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework Approach
· The Programming Phase
· The Identification Phase
· Project Appraisal Phase
· The Appraisal & Financing Phases
· LogFrame and the Appraisal Stage
· The Steps of Logframe
· Why Analyse Stakeholders?
· Purpose of the Step
· Step 1: Analysing Stakeholders
· Making Project Decisions
· Stakeholder Terms
· Step 2: The Problem Analysis
· Step 3: The Objectives Analysis
· Step 4: The Strategy Analysis
· Step 5: The Project Plan
· The PPM Objectives
· Activities and Means
· Defining Assumptions
· Project Indicators and Means of Verification
· Step 6: Activity Scheduling
· Step 7: Project Budgeting (“Resourcing”)
· Implementation Phase
· The Implementation Phase
· Monitoring Projects
· Reporting on Progress
· Evaluation Phase
· The Evaluation Phase
· Types of Evaluation
· Criteria for Evaluation
· Evaluation Criteria & Logical framework
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location. For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700/+254759285295 or Email: email@example.com
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through: +254732776700 / +254759285295 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org