|Course Date||Onsite fees:||Live Online fee:||Register
Onsite in Nairobi, Kenya
|20/11/2023 To 24/11/2023||1,000 USD
| 600 USD
|04/03/2024 To 08/03/2024||1,000 USD
| 600 USD
|03/06/2024 To 07/06/2024||1,000 USD
| 600 USD
|02/09/2024 To 06/09/2024||1,000 USD
| 600 USD
|02/12/2024 To 06/12/2024||1,000 USD
| 600 USD
A great leader is the one who is honest and confidence, with positive mind, able to responds in times of crises by being there for his employees, recognizing the employees’ needs, encouraging them, handling uncertainty and giving the employees hope. This can be made possible through transparent and timely communication, focusing on the greater goal of the organization which include ensuring a better life for employees, demonstrating empathy and able to recognize an opportunity associated with the crises. To achieve this, the successful leaders need to therefore seek credible information, use appropriate communication channels, explain interventions implemented by organization about the crisis, be present, visible, and available and dedicate organizational resources for future crises. This 5- days course aim to equip participants on effective leadership skills during crises.
Who should attend?
· Individuals in leadership positions
· Aspiring leaders
· Anyone who manages two or more people
· Professionals who want to develop their emotional intelligence
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
· Lead themselves well during a crisis, to deescalate negative emotions and engage their
· Lead their team well during a crisis by deescalating their negative emotions and engaging their smart thinking when under pressure
· Learn how to crisis proof and crisis prepare their organisation to make it stronger, more effective, and resilient during a crisis
· Learn how to utilise these skills to develop the greatest contributor to leadership success, the five components of emotional intelligence
· Lead and develop your team even during challenging times
· Lead so to combat fear in uncertain times
· Create a culture and an organisation that flourishes even under pressure
Module 1: Introduction to crises management
· Smart thinking for Times of Crisis
· Good crisis management
· Effective cries management
ü Early Recognition
ü Making Critical Decisions
ü Orchestrating Vertical and Horizontal Coordination
ü Coupling and Decoupling
ü Meaning Making
ü Rendering Accountability
ü Enhancing Resilience
· Self-leadership for smart thinking in a crisis
· Self-awareness: Deescalating Negative Emotions by Labelling
· Self-regulation and motivation: Reframing your thoughts
· Self-Leadership Activation Exercise
Module 2: Leading a team to smart thinking when in a crisis
· Team Leadership in Times of Crisis
· Organisational Leadership to Crisis Proof and Crisis Prepare
· How to manage your self-awareness, self-regulation, and internal motivation under pressure.
· How to lead yourself, by de-escalating negative emotions and reengaging your smart thinking.
· How to use Crisis Negotiation Techniques to deescalate negative emotions and reengage smart thinking in your team.
· Empathic Listening
· Problem Solving Using Collaborative Analysis
· Discovering Hope and Contracting For New Behaviour
· Using Positive Hooks
· Leading a Team to Smart Thinking When Under Pressure Activation
Module 3: Crisis proofing and crisis preparing your organization
· How to develop your social skills, empathy, connection, and influence through empathic listening.
· How to identify the three components of hope in a conversation.
· How to help someone think differently without telling them what to think, using problem-solving using collaborative analysis.
· The Greatest Risk to Crisis Proofing and Crisis Preparing Your Organization
· The 8 Major Crisis Categories
· How Crisis Statistics Show Us Most Crises Can Be prevented
· A Model For Stress Testing Your Organization For Crisis Proofing
· Confronting Crisis Possibilities and Identifying Weaknesses
· Building in Strength and Resilience
· Creating Crisis Response Plans
· Stress testing Activation Exercise
· Crisis Response Plan Activation Exercise
Module 4: Developing Emotional Intelligence
· How to utilise these personal and team leadership skills to develop a stronger and more resilient organisation.
· The greatest threat to crisis proofing and crisis preparing an organisation.
· How to reduce the potential for crises in your organisation by stress testing.
· How to use crisis response plans to be more prepared if a crisis does happen.
Module 5: Maintaining Relationships Matter During a Crisis
· Stay in the Present to build individual and group resiliency
ü Face your emotions
ü Show respect.
ü Make connections
ü Be positive.
· Maintaining Perspective in a Crisis
ü Take the crisis one day at a time
ü Focus on the positive.
ü Get grounded.
ü Prioritize and focus
· Case studies
· Application of skills to develop the five abilities of emotional intelligence, self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and social skills.
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700/+254759285295 or Email: email@example.com
· Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
· The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
· Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through
· Mobile: +254732776700 / +254759285295
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org