06/12/2021 to 10/12/2021
|Course fee: USD 810, KES 75,200|
Excel has powerful tools that enable busy users to set up systems that simplify data analysis and interpretation. Effectively using Excel allows users to devote their time more profitably to making decisions about and acting on results, with more effective outcomes. This course gives practical experience in the use of Microsoft Excel for data summary, presentation and for other basic statistical work. It concentrates on areas where Excel really can excel, such as array functions. We look at data entry and management, pivot tables, and graphics. We also review Excel's facilities for statistical analysis, advising on their use and limitations, and we show how add-ins can be used to enhance Excel's capabilities. Participants will learn through a series of practical simulations which ensures that they maximize their learning and can use the tools immediately when they return to the office. In addition to the practical component, all participants will also receive a manual describing all the techniques learned.
• Introduction to Excel FORMATING
• Adjusting Numeric Formats
• Controlling Fonts, Borders and Cell Color
• Alignment Tools & Other formatting Tools
• Row, Column and Sheet Adjustment & Adding Picture
• Excel Formula Basics
• Introduction to Pivot Table
• Creating Pivoting Tables
• Summarizing PivotTable Data
• Sorting and Filtering Pivot Table
• Formatting PivotTable
• Applying Conditional Formatting
• Printing Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
• The “if” Function
• Printing Pivoting Tables
• Using Date and Time Functions
• Look Up functions
• Data Validation
• Data Validation Exercises
• Linking Sheets
• Creating Forms
• Introducing Macros
• Sorting and Filtering data
• Formatting Dashboards
• Macros continued
• Macros - Advanced
• Introduction to VBA
• Basics of VBA Programming
• VBA Conditional Statements
• VBA Loops Statements
• VBA Message Box and input
• VBA Miscellaneous & Macros
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 or Email: email@example.com
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Limited bank before commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All requests for cancellations must be received in writing.
• Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
06/12/2021 to 10/12/2021
|Course fee: USD 810 , KES 75,200|