|Course date: 22/03/2021 to 02/04/2021||Duration: 10 Days||Course fee: USD 1,600, KES 130,000|
Performance management is a normal process of management which involves all members of the organization as partners so as to get better results and improve service delivery. Performance management can play a number of important roles in an organization including helping an organization assure efficiency, effectiveness, and competence. This can be done on many levels, ranging from individual to organizational. It aims at attaining operational effectiveness in a number of practices that allow an organization to better utilize its resources. Performance management is gaining momentum in many public sector organizations which entails doing what one is doing better. This 10- days course will equip participants with knowledge on understanding of performance management and appropriate performance management systems.
Who should attend?
· Individuals in top management of an organisation
· Investors and holders of shares of an organisation who are part of or want to be part of a firm’s delivery and function.
· Human resource directors and professionals
· Any individual who wishes to manage performance (self or others) and develop ownership and accountability for efficient public functions.
· Boost personal effectiveness and those of others by becoming more proactive and a decision architect and sustain the performance of the organization and your employees
· Explain how to successfully implement and lead change initiatives in your organization and department
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
· Have understanding of performance management and different performance management systems to increase performance in their place of work.
· Gain knowledge of how to identify the correct performance indicators, set the correct targets, effectively link individual performance to organisational goals and objectives, thus setting up the most efficient performance management system to suit the organisation.
· Understand strategies to engage employees and build their accountability towards their work, their organisation and the public.
· Gain capabilities to positively impact public quality of life through improved, highly efficient, high-quality services.
Module: 1 Introduction and definition
· Performance management
· Performance management system
· Components of a performance management system
· Objectives of performance management
· Corporate values and their importance
· The annual performance cycle
· Performance management
Module 2: Establishing effective objectives
· Vision, mission and strategies
· Performance criteria
· Impact of critical success factors on performance
· Key results areas
· Key performance indicators (KPIs) and units of measure
· Financial and non-financial KPIs
· SMART criteria-Establishing individual goals and measurers
· Measuring the semi-tangible factors and competencies
Module 3: Managing performance
· Statistics on people and performance
· Reviews and assessment of performance
· Common causes of poor performance
· Measuring performance scoring systems
· TIPS for improving performance
· Importance of communication in performance management
Module 4: The importance of coaching
· Coaching responsibilities
· Benefits of good coaching
· Characteristics of good coach
· Elements of good coaching session
· Five steps of coaching for optimal performance
Module 5: Conducting effective performance appraisals
· Planning performance appraisals
· Preparing for the appraisals
· Conducting effective appraisal meetings
· Roles of employees and managers
Module 6: Performance management and performance management systems
· Definition of performance management
· Comparing of performance management system
· Difference between performance measurement and management
· Tools for performance measurement and management
· Performance management and its impact on increasing accountability
Module 7: Key features of a successful performance management system
· Alignment management system
· And strategies of organization
· Leadership commitment
· Work culture recognizing good performance and fostering training
· Stakeholder involvement
Module 8: Performance management challenges to leaders
· Changing employee dynamics and organization structure
· Clarity on organization strategy and plans
· Key performance indicators
Module 9: Key principles for building accountability
· Responsibilities of top management
· Employee’s responsibilities
· Clear communication among stakeholders
Module 10: Factors influencing accountability in the organization
· Integrity and performance
· Good leadership
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700/+254759285295 or Email: email@example.com
· Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
· The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
· Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through
· Mobile: +254732776700 / +254759285295
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Course Date: 22/03/2021 to 02/04/2021||Duration: 10 Days||Course fee: USD 1,600 , KES 130,000|