04/12/2023 to 08/12/2023
USD 800, KES 65,000
Non finance professionals often feel that their finance professionals counterparts speak a completely different language than theirs. Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals training course has been developed for precisely this reason. No one in business will succeed if they are not financially literate – and no business will succeed without financially-literate people. Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals, is considered as a must for anyone taking up employment in business or administration. This course is designed to give participants a great grounding in accounting and how it can contribute to effective management through using accounting and finance information in supporting financial analysis, valuation, and decision making in various contexts.
During this training course participants will enrich their understanding on the following:
• Overcome the barrier of the accountants’ strange language
• Improve their understanding of your organization’s finance function
• Understanding the content of, and relationships between, primary financial statements (income statement and balance sheet)
• Radically improving their planning, controlling and budgeting skills
• Be much more aware of the impact of their decisions on the performance of your organization
• Identifying the main sources of finance available to a business
• Identifying the main elements of working capital
• Using comparative ratio analysis to pinpoint areas of concern
Module 1 - Introduction to Accounting and Finance
Module 2 - Measuring and Reporting Financial Position and Financial Performance
Module 3 - Planning and Controlling - Costing and Budgeting
Module 4 - Financing a Business and Making Investment Decisions
Module 5 - Accounting Information and Financial Analysis
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 or Email: email@example.com
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: +254732776700
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Limited bank before commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: email@example.com
04/12/2023 to 08/12/2023
USD 800 , KES 65,000