|Course date: 21/10/2019 to 25/10/2019||Duration: 5 Days||Course fee: USD 800, KES 65,000|
Sound project financial management provides critical financial information for effective decision-making. This training course harmonises accounting and financial management procedures in order to promote improved compliance with the financial reporting and control requirements of national governments as well as international finance institutions. Participants will acquire the competence needed for designing, implementing and monitoring an integrated project finance management system that is appropriate for efficient and effective delivery of the project objectives.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Design various components of an integrated project financial management system with corresponding modules/procedures for planning and budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, internal control, auditing, procurement and disbursement.
• Identify factors influencing optional design of a project financial management system;
• Explain financial sustainability in projects;
• Appraise project funding;
• Explain PPP and donor funded projects;
• Develop a project logframe;
• Write project reports.
• Project Challenges and frame work
• Project strategic thinking.
• Capital budgeting, Financial control and Financial analysis
• Negotition in project finance, Project sequencing and sourcing of finance
• Project risk management
• Sovereign debt and projects
• Conflict, time and stress
• Project strategic thinking;
• Project cycle, conceptual challenges and relevant project documentation;
• Factors influencing optional design of a project financial management system;
• Financial management framework for donor funded projects;
• Project financing;
• Financial sustainability in projects;
• Project funding appraisal;
• PPP and donor funded projects;
• Developing project log framework;
• Good governance in project financial management;
• Integrated reporting for projects.
• Best Practice Project finance Management
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 or Email: email@example.com
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: +254732776700
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Limited bank before commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: email@example.com
|Course Date: 21/10/2019 to 25/10/2019||Duration: 5 Days||Course fee: USD 800 , KES 65,000|