|Course date: 21/10/2019 to 25/10/2019||Duration: 5 Days||Course fee: USD 800, KES 65,000|
With the world becoming more technologically advanced, more and more companies and individuals are now investing in acquiring critical knowledge in digital marketing. Companies are outsourcing for Digital Marketing Consultants who can drive their business agenda through online platforms in order to increase brand visibility and profits. Due to the evident gap in competent digital marketers, a career in this field will give you competitive advantage because of the value employers place on your skills. This is a course is specifically designed to equip you with the digital marketing skills, tools and techniques to help you build a strong brand. During this course, you will be exposed to areas such as social media content planning and execution, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), email marketing tools, data analysis among others.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
· Have an in-demand career due to the existing digital-skills gap in the job market
· Get a high salary package in careers such as Search Engine Marketing, Google Analytics etc.
· Create and implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns to measure online effectiveness
· Understand Search Engine Optimization and its Return On Investment (ROI)
· Review current online trends and recommend areas of improvement
· Easily transfer your digital marketing skills to any industry or agency
· Use your online creativity to attract new customers and generate business
· Highly optimize website, blog and content through written copy
· Discover and apply useful social media marketing tips and tools
· Become flexible by working anywhere and for a number of clients
Introduction into Digital Marketing
· An overview into the concepts of digital marketing and how it works.
· The evolution of digital marketing,
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Marketing; Google ads
How to use google in your online advertising campaign.
Social media targeting and advertising; Facebook, Linked In, Twitter
Designing a useful social media strategy through:
Google analytics; how to track your performance
Video marketing; You-tube
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: +254732776700
or Email: email@example.com
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Limited bank before commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All requests for cancellations must be received in writing.
• Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
|Course Date: 21/10/2019 to 25/10/2019||Duration: 5 Days||Course fee: USD 800 , KES 65,000|